Madyar: Russia’s ‘peaceful life subscription’ is cancelled

Madyar: Russia’s ‘peaceful life subscription’ is cancelled

Photo: Robert “Madyar” Brovdi / Facebook

Russian media report that the overnight strike on regions of the Russian Federation was the largest attack of its kind since the beginning of this year.

Commander of Ukraine’s Unmanned Systems Forces, Robert “Madyar” Brovdi, stated that Moscow will no longer have peaceful nights. In his Telegram post, he said that for residents of the Russian capital and surrounding areas, the “one-sided subscription to a quiet life has been cancelled.”

“From now on, Moscow never sleeps. Alex Gregoryevich, it is important not only to enter the right conversation correctly, but also to know when to leave it. Lukashescu (referring to Belarusian leader Alexander Lukashenko) should take a closer look at future prospects,” the statement said.

Meanwhile, Russian media claim that the overnight Ukrainian drone strike on Russian regions was the most extensive of its kind this year. According to their reports, Russian air defense systems allegedly intercepted 556 Ukrainian drones across multiple regions overnight.

That same night, explosions were reported in Moscow and the Moscow region. One fire broke out at the “ELMA” technopark, which hosts companies working in electronics, optics, IT, and research and development.

Another target was reportedly “Angstrem,” one of Russia’s oldest microelectronics and semiconductor manufacturers. Drone strikes also reportedly hit the “Solnechnogorskaya” petroleum loading station in the village of Durikino in the Moscow region.

Madyar also stated earlier that Ukraine is tracking Russian attack drones passing through so-called “corridors” over Belarus. He accused Belarusian authorities of enabling these routes and contributing to civilian casualties in Ukraine, despite official claims of neutrality in the war.

banner

SHARE NEWS

link

Complain

like0
dislike0

Comments

0

Similar news

Similar news

Photo: wikipedia The United States Embassy in Ukraine said it has received information about a possible large-scale Russian air attack that could occur “at any time within the next 24 hours.” In an

Photo:  Ministry of Defense of Ukraine A Russian FPV drone struck a funeral procession on the outskirts of the city of Sumy, local officials said. According to the head of the Sumy Regional Militar

Photo: Screenshot from video Local residents in the city of Gubakha, Perm Krai, reported explosions on May 23, according to reports cited by Exilenova+. Preliminary information suggests that a

Photo: Getty Images On the night of May 23, Russia launched 124 strike drones against Ukraine from multiple directions, according to the Ukrainian Air Force. Ukrainian air defense forces managed to

Photo: Office of the President of Ukraine The trend on the battlefield is not working in Russia’s favor. During a visit to the Rivne region, President Volodymyr Zelenskyy met with local leaders fro

Photo: Russian media Overnight, drones attacked Yaroslavl in Russia. The target may have been one of the country’s largest oil refineries. According to reports citing a statement by Ukrainian Presi

Photo: Getty Images On the night of May 22, Russia launched 124 attack drones of various types against Ukraine. Ukrainian air defense forces managed to destroy the majority of the aerial targets, al

Photo: EPA Frustration over the war and Vladimir Putin is growing in Moscow. Following the failure of Russia’s spring offensive and a stabilization of the battlefield situation, parts of the Russian