Reserv+ to be temporarily suspended: Defense Ministry explains how to avoid issues

Reserv+ to be temporarily suspended: Defense Ministry explains how to avoid issues

Photo: RBC

On the night of March 21, the Reserv+ app will be temporarily unavailable due to scheduled technical maintenance in the Oberih registry.

This was announced by the Ministry of Defense.

“From 9:00 p.m. on March 20 to 9:00 a.m. on March 21, scheduled technical work will be carried out in the Oberih registry. During this time, services in the Reserv+ app will be unavailable, and users will not be able to update their Reserv ID,” the statement said.

To ensure that the electronic military registration document remains accessible, the Defense Ministry advises users to download a PDF version in advance. To do this, tap the plus icon on the app’s main screen and select “Download PDF.” The maintenance is expected to be completed by 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 21, after which all services will resume normal operation.

Key updates in Reserv+

Since December last year, the military registration document in the Reserv+ app has become the primary document for persons liable for military service, conscripts, and reservists. However, those who require a paper version can still print it самостоятельно or obtain it at a Territorial Recruitment Center (TCC).

In addition, in February it was announced that parents with multiple children will soon be able to apply for a deferment from mobilization via the Reserv+ app without linking it to marital status. The Ministry of Defense has already begun beta testing this feature.

Moreover, the app has recently introduced a new option to register for military service online, with the process taking just a few clicks.

banner

SHARE NEWS

link

Complain

like0
dislike0

Comments

0

Similar news

Similar news

Photo:  depositphotos Part-time employees will no longer qualify. Workers will only be allowed to receive deferment through one employer. Economy Minister Oleksii Soboliev confirmed that the Cabine

Photo: EPA Kyiv and the EU discussed the eventual end of temporary protection for Ukrainians. The Ukrainian government plans to obtain data on Ukrainian citizens currently under temporary protectio

Photo: EPA ECDC has sent an expert on board to assess the situation. European Commission spokesperson Eva Hrncirova stated that authorities are closely monitoring the hantavirus outbreak aboard the

Photo: 115th Separate Mechanized Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine / Facebook President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said Ukraine will launch a major military reform starting in June, following final co

Photo: Getty Images The Cabinet of Ministers has extended the current electricity tariff for household consumers until 31 October 2026. This means Ukrainians will continue to pay 4.32 UAH per kWh.

Photo: depositphotos The National Anti-Corruption Bureau exposed employees of the Security Service of Ukraine on bribery charges. According to investigators, the National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NA

Photo: EPA President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy commented on the renewed debate over legalizing firearms for civilians following the April 18 shooting in Kyiv, where a gunman killed seven people

Photo: Getty Images Clarifications were provided by the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine. Many men and women have voluntarily joined the defense of Ukraine since the start of Russia’s full-scale inva